Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am such a lame blogger!

Oh, man!  There's a lot to learn about making an interesting blog...  I visited Lizze's site "Cheerio Confessions" and I am humbled.  I just don't think I devote enough time to this little endeavor.  OK so I work as a middle manager in a large company, try to keep up with the activities of three young kids, tweet 5.6 times per day (per MrTweet), blog once a week, and have a social life too.

This site is so bland!!   I'm clearly falling down on the job!    

New commitment mythical, readers!  I will attempt to put some better content and eye candy out here.


1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled you found my blog interesting. Although I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I would like lately. I guess I'll have to work to correct that. ;)

    ReplyDelete